Trading - sport-oriented, the highest achievements and the trader, as every great athlete, periodically breaking records. Each participant of the Olympiad passed the way of hard training, but the difference between those who won an Olympic medal and those who don't, shifts the emphasis towards the psychological preparation of the winners. A lot of primary education trader concentrated on strategies and market analysis. But where are the components necessary for the excellent result? What tools are needed to cope with the mental side of the game and not run away because of the constant falls on the way?
Key components that make You the best:
1. Passion. You should worry about what you do and enjoy it. First, strong feelings, then achieve.
2. The trust. The highest achievements depend on the degree of trust. You must believe that you can take control of the situation when any trouble. You should also be sure that after some time get a favorable result.
3. The concentration. Achievements require exceptional CONCENTRATION. You should concentrate on the process, but in any case not on the result. The Sprinter, who runs ahead of the rest, think about the wind in their faces, as relaxed their hands, making big steps ... He is here in the present moment. And those who are destined to fail to think, " Oh, that runner is still to come ... I don't whether I catch up with the spirit of the leader ... " They are very tense and stiff, because think about the result, not the process.
4. Flexibility. The results depend on the ability to switch quickly and forget about the mistakes.
5. Call. The ability to higher achievements is strengthened in overcoming the obstacles. Stay in a safe area becomes weights on my legs. Brave - take that difficult deal. If it fails, then .. well, Your risk was limited and You can Pat yourself on the back for trying to.
6. See and DO... think Not! Turn off the brain and the results will come automatically. You are in the Zone ... in harmony. You can't сверханализировать markets during the trading session.
7. Relaxation. When You are relaxed, your reflexes and sense of timing is excellent, because You are free.
8. The desire. The most successful players - those who have a burning desire to win.
9. Challenge failures! Do not exit the game. Never give up!
10. Consistency. Improve your consistency. Stay active, stay involved, and keep your feet moving. Constancy. Stay active all the time be in motion
11. Patience. Be patient. Do not force not matured deal. Wait for your game.
12. Management. When You get the chance for a good deal, forward. Manage it. Move the stop. Do not rush to exit.
13. Flexibility. Be flexible - if what You are doing is not working, change what You are doing!
14. The trust. Believe in yourself and your method. Don't worry, being too ambitious.
15. The concentration. Focus on your game. Don't allow external factors to bother You. They take the energy and disturb your concentration.
16. Know Yourself. Balance their forces with state of the market.
17. Improve your actions. Why do stupid and voluntary errors? This includes fear of exit from a bad deal when You know they were wrong.
18. Confidence. Many players will play their best game in this state.
First about what attitude you need for the highest achievements? Ultimately get into the rhythm? There is no better feeling than being in the "flow" - especially trade. Exactly that many of us live and that keeps us in the game, although trading can be a very hard thing.
There are several key common components for better performance.
this should begin any of your thoughts. You досадуете at yourself when you make mistakes? or will You say to yourself, next time I will achieve greater success, because I know much and I know, and I is an excellent trader! Be your own fan and believe in yourself. If You believe that you can do something, in the end, You will find the way. When You are sure that eventually everything will be OK, You are physically and mentally at peace. Then You can better concentrate, which will contribute to a smoother operation, which will surely lead to excellent results.
conversely, the negative attitude sows seeds of doubt. It reduces confidence, which leads to a negative self-image. Then it causes anxiety, which leads to a violation of concentration. Now, a trader becomes strained and сверхосторожным, which in turn leads to bad work. A vicious cycle is closed!
Where specific tools to break the cycle and get out of the fall? Tool number one POSITIVE self-ESTEEM. We all talk to ourselves in thought. Believe in what You say. The written word is a powerful tool. Read affirmations and books on positive thinking. Norman Vincent Peale, Napoleon hill... something from the autobiography of Arnold Шварзенаггера. Richard Марцинко wrote a book called the Warrior-Dodger. He speaks about the desire to WIN, and the belief that other circumstances can be overcome. This is a very inspiring book for traders.
Then act as if You are already where you want it to be. Adopt manners, gestures and style of conversation successful traders. In addition to hypnotize oneself and reading, develop mental pictures. Imagine that You are going to do with your wealth, or how You want to live. Think about the power that money gives You to start any case, what You want or make better the lives of others. Imagine your dream house. Program your subconscious, as if You were already there. Let yourself dream. Visualization is a great force execution of the plan.
OK - auto-suggestion, words and pictures ... What next? Look at what surrounds you. Your success in trade will be also a product of the surrounding environment, and I'm not just talking about the office space. Look at the people who surround You. They support your actions? Surround yourself with people who believe in You, smile and enthusiasm to apply to anything they try or do. The best Olympic athletes had friends and family, supporting them every step of the way.
All of the above factors have to deal with the external environment and internal conviction. Now let's move on to the EXECUTION! Every trader should prepare before the opening of the market, do your homework. Always have a backup plan of action and it will keep You alive in the market. Prepare your daily game plan, finding signals and developing strategies for the management of existing positions.
now, let's assume that You've done daily homework trader, the next step is to learn how to get into the rhythm. There is no better tool for this than the practices and rituals. Предрыночные rituals help calm nerves, enter You into a rhythm, and also help to disable the logical part of your brain - the part that wants to analyze everything. If You have a weight on its feet, rituals is one of the best ways to lose them. Perhaps there is some sequence of tasks that You do before the market opens. Perhaps, in the middle of the day, You draw graphics or browsing the market of periodicals. Perhaps reading a magazine, You do it notes. At the end of the day, what entries You make in your trading activities? What are You doing for development? Sellers are taught to produce small rituals before the arrival of the customers. It removes the fear of failure. And in baseball has its own rituals. This cools the minds of the players and the results of their bodies in the automatic mode. This keeps them interested PROCESS and do not think about the result. One common rituals in the hall of the exchange house - wearing the same cheesy, but lucky tie every day.
Here's another useful factor in a healthy body - healthy spirit. EXERCISE! This brings oxygen to the brain and stimulates circulation. How can You expect the highest achievements, when You eat a surrogate food and subject to fluctuations health? Or, perhaps, You drank too much wine the night, or You neurosis from drinking too much coffee. As You can concentrate well, if You don't get enough sleep at night? Undoubtedly, most of them are very minor factors, but collectively they may cause a serious blow to your work. One of coughing can make you forget place a stop-loss. And then, when the loss, your confidence greatly shaken. Good habits will keep your self-esteem at a high level. Accordingly, there will grow and your level of trade.
there Is another extremely important thing that contributes to your success, and it is SETTING a GOAL. When You define your goals, they must be specific and achievable. You should also break them down into digestible share. Maybe your ultimate goal is to make a seven-digit figure for the following three years, but You reach it? Combine a detailed plan that is focused not only on the dollars, but it will help You ultimately achieve your oriented dollars on goal. Perhaps it includes a figure on how many transactions You must do in a week, how much time You have to devote every evening preparation and study plots, planning and risk management. And short-term and long-term goals to help you achieve the best results.
You should also have specific ways to measure these goals. Champions know the way in which they move. They know your limits, error rate, the level of training and physical condition. The same might apply to You in your trading. You know, in his weekly ratio win/loss, your frequency of transactions and the average amount of profit or loss per month. Only something measurable can inform You improve or not, and moved up closer to your goal!
Markets - not a battlefield, but something similar. The more You talk to the other traders, the more You realize that everyone goes variations on a single common experience. Everyone makes many of the classic errors. But what distinguishes those who will eventually overcome them?
And finally, remember that ATTITUDE is everything. You learn by doing, or are aimed at long-term success, eventually. You see unprofitable transaction or a period of recession, or do You make of it as a valuable experience, which You can learn how the next time to be on the right track in trade instead of a dead-end path. Many famous traders use the downturn to return to the study plots. Some of the best systems and profitable trading strategies were born after periods of failures. What incentive to learn and improve, when everything is running smoothly, and we rest on our laurels? But when times are tough, that's when the us the chance to prove that we can overcome any obstacle. Many large athletes became wealthy because of the fact that they learned how to CONVERT failure in valuable experience and benefit from them. The first little moral victory - the first step to conquer Everest. And if You keep doing small permanent steps, You eventually reach the top. Sometimes trader's the greatest feeling in the world is to reverse the loss, regardless of how much time it will take, because, once You have done this, You understand that You can do everything you want.
Trading strategies on Forex: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |
8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |